Wolters Kluwer Senior Account and Relationship Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah
Senior Account & Relationship Manager
Job Posting R0012663
Location: Riverwoods, IL or Remote-US
Responsible for building and maintaining effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts. Gathers detailed information about account, identifies decision-makers, understands strategic business challenges and priorities, and analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to accounts. Ensures professional sales coordination and account planning and resolves possible account ownership issues. Responsible for proposals, account or market plans, and forecast/report sales activity.
The Academic Account Manager for Wolters Kluwer (WK) Legal Markets Group (LMG) is responsible for performing sales & retention activities to support the execution of sales strategy for our academic customers. In addition to reaching revenue and retention goals, the Academic Account Manager gathers and distributes data to support the development of account strategy, seeks and executes on sales opportunities, and provides customer support to form the foundation of a long-term customer relationship and ensure continued customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of LMG Products sold into the Academic Market.
• Develops strategic plans to support the achievement of sales goals by working with the Sales Manager to develop territory growth plans and strategies.
• Continuously seeks sales opportunities within the territory by reviewing and revolving their list of named accounts.
• Maximizes revenue for LMG products and services within the territory by collaborating with WK sales teams to maintain customer communication; reviewing back office data to keep abreast of customer issues and demands; regularly contacting and meeting with clients to defend revenue and maintain or improve satisfaction.
• Participates in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives by attending and participating in national sales meetings; regional sales conferences and academic endeavors.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing/Sales, or related discipline; and at minimum 5-7 years of sales experience.
Preferred : JD degree preferred, but not required
Minimum Experience: 5 years of sales experience, including:
• Interacting with people at all levels of an organization
• Meeting or exceeding revenue targets
• Demonstrated excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
• Utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook):
• Previous experience in the legal industry
• Utilizing SalesForce.com
• Domestic travel approximately 30% of work time (e.g., client sites, industry events)
This is a Remote/Home office position
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.