GoWireless Retail Wireless Sales Consultant in Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all. We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
GoWireless values our employees and believes the business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Live Health Online
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- 401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Device and Accessory Discounts
- Cellular Plan Discount
- Training (Award Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link:*_Benefit Details_*
I**_f you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!**_
Position Overview: The Wireless Consultant is responsible for the providing excellent customer service and selling GoWireless products to patrons. This position reports to Store Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and by Corporate
- Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within District
- Responsible for handling customer service issues
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District Manager (DM)
- Responsible for providing data as requested by SM/DM and completing weekly reports as required Flexible to work stores within District and outside of District as needed
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for cold calling and supporting sales cross-promotions
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM and DM
Only those with a strong desire to succeed and make money need apply. Most of our sales management team has been promoted from within, so those wanting to further their careers have the environment to succeed at GoWireless.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of required academia
- Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and the ability to work early evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (A one week training within the first 30 days of employment)
- Punctual and on time to all work related activities
- Coachable and willing to apply techniques and knowledge
- Provide an exceptional, best in class, customer experience
- Current on company communications, promotions & products (review all internal company emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales goals and expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
By applying to this job, you are providing express written consent to receive communications, including text messages, that may be generated by automatic telephone dialing/texting systems by or on behalf of GoWireless at the cellular telephone number you provided in connection with your application. You understand and agree that these communications may concern your application and employment interests with GoWireless. You do not need to consent to receive these communications as a condition of participating in the application process.
Posted: January 29, 2021