U.S. Bank Regional Sales Manager – Elan Financial Services, Telecommute in Salt Lake City, Utah
Corporate Payment Systems division of U.S. Bank is hiring a Regional Sales Manager for Elan Financial Services. The next person to join our team will have a hunter mentality, the ambition to be a top sales performer while relying on their leadership skills to self-manage a broad sales territory with high expectations.
This role does not manage a sales team, though it does require to have the capacity to service & develop relationships across 30 community bank partners across the United States.
• Sell - Purchase, Travel & B2B commercial card solutions to mid-market prospects
• Lead sales presentations to prospective clients via web ex or in person
• Generate referrals & manage the entire sales cycle within our CRM salesforce.com
• Collect application requirements from prospective clients
• Train bank partners on our products and teach them how to identify referral opportunities
• Be committed to becoming proficient in all products we offer.
• Desire to learn about trends and challenges that are occurring within the payments industry
• Complete all bank training courses. Abide by all bank policies & procedures
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Nine to 11 years of financial sales experience
Ability to travel (local, regional, national)
Excellent soft skills
Advanced business development skills
Proven sales track record
Advanced problem-solving abilities
Strong customer service skills
Advanced knowledge of commercial payment products
Strong negotiation skills
Works well individually & in team environments
Typically, 9-11 years of relevant work experience
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requisition ID: 190029335
Other Locations: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, IL-IL-Chicago, United States, District of Columbia-DC-Washington, Pennsylvania-PA-Philadelphia, Georgia-GA-Atlanta, New York-NY-New York, Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.