Ingersoll Rand General Sales Manager in SALT LAKE CITY, Utah
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including minorities, females, individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities, individuals with disabilities, and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary： Trane is looking for a dynamic and compassionate General Sales Manager, committed to delivering business results and continually fostering employee engagement. You will manage the Sales P&L for the Salt Lake City and Boise Commercial Sales Office locations. You will also be the Sales Leader for both the Systems and the Services sales streams, and provide leadership for Operations through a matrix management organizational structure.
- Manage the annual and long-term development and delivery of financial results for the Sales Office. Responsible for achieving annual objectives regarding profit, volume, margins, business mix, and share for all business streams.
- Leadership for the following functions: customer and district sales management, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction measurement, price management, marketing, maximizing account penetration, market penetration, customer retention, hiring and on-boarding of new sales associates, continual assessment of skills and administering necessary training, setting quotas, accurate sales forecasting and consistent use of Trane sales tools and systems.
- Assemble account teams and interact with Account Managers with differing business development requirements, customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Responsible for sales office compliance with company policies, procedures, and operational integrity.
- Support human capital strategies such as employee engagement, recruitment and retention, and diversity and inclusion.
Qualifications: + Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology, business or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience. + Minimum ten (10) years of HVAC industry or related experience is a plus. Understanding of Energy Management Systems, or HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls, and/or Process Control Management is a plus. + Minimum five (5) years of progressive sales managerial experience + Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractionsor preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: SALT LAKE CITY-Utah
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 13, 2020, 2:36:47 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.