Wireless Advocates Wireless Multi-Unit Manager (60k+/year) in Riverton, Utah
Wireless Advocates, a leader in the wireless retail space is now partnering with Walmart to operate and expand their wireless business - and we need YOU to do it! Our brand is built on offering the right technology solutions, delivering unbeatable service, and having the best team in the industry. If you have a passion for people and technology, then you have a future with us. Now is an excellent time to join for developmental opportunities, as we grow this new channel and partnership with the nation’s largest retailer.
Doing what’s best for the customer and leading by example are the keys to success in this role. We are looking for team leaders who can ethically drive sales, uphold operational standards, and bring out the best in others. In this role, you will set the bar when it comes to professionalism, continuous learning, customer focus and accountability. You will be the person on the team that others look to when issues arise, to keep calm and work through a solution. You will also serve as a conduit of communication, keeping your team up to date on product offerings, promotional info, operational changes and everything else needed to run your locations smoothly.
As a Market Manager, you will oversee and operate a zone of Walmart Wireless locations. In addition to driving sales at each of your locations, you’ll acquire valuable experience in merchandising, recruiting, business operations, inventory control, and leading/developing a successful team. If you have the work ethic and the drive, we have a first-in-class training program to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to hit the ground running. Wireless and Consumer Electronics is a blue-chip space that is only going to keep growing as new technologies emerge. If you’re looking to add to your skillset and establish a career path, we’d love to hear from you! Here’s what we’re seeking from candidates who apply.
• Experience in supervising the work of others, as well as staffing and operations for a store/location.
• Advanced skills in negotiations, resolving escalations and problem solving.
• Prior retail sales experience is preferred, must have strong people and customer service skills.
• Must be curious and coachable – it’s okay if you don’t know, but are you willing to learn?
• Personal integrity, a commitment to always do the right thing for our client and customers.
• A desire to learn about technology and how to match solutions to needs.
• Be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Happy employees create happy customers. In addition to excellent base pay and a generous bonus plan, we are committed to providing our team with the support and resources to succeed in their career, as well as exceptional benefits for a healthy work-life balance.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Paid Vacation Time
• Employee Assistance Program 100% Company Paid
• Life Insurance Policy 100% Company Paid
Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace.
To find out more about what we do, visit: www.wirelessadvocates.com
You can also send your resume and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition ID: 2021-28903
Street: 13502 HAMILTON VIEW RD