Vivint 1Stop Specialist-1 in Provo, Utah
The Vivint 1Stop department is looking for an energetic customer service representative to join our team. Vivint has the greatest sales force in the world, and our 1Stop team plays an integral part in their success. We take pride in doing quality work with a sense of urgency to help our sales representatives while out in the field. This requires teamwork and internal collaboration to assist the sales force with requests regarding licensing, commissions, account troubleshooting, system support, and anything else a sales representative can think of.
· Communicate with the sales force by phone, email, text and walk-ins
· Assist new sales reps in completing required onboarding tasks
· Manage employee position changes including promotions, transfers, hierarchal changes, etc.
· Update employee profile pages including employee photos, apparel sizes and sensitive personal information.
· Ensure sales reps are properly licensed. This includes providing licensing requirements, sending licensing applications, and fingerprinting
· Work in Vivint systems such as Salesforce, Workday, and other internal programs as needed
· Perform in-depth audits of customer accounts
· Answer commission-related questions regarding pay scales, deductions, weekly pay, etc.
· Help sales representatives troubleshoot systems
· Must feel confident multitasking
· Proactive attitude
· Superior customer service skills and friendly disposition
· Ability to learn quickly the following systems: MS Outlook, Excel, Salesforce, Domo, and any other Vivint systems as needed
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
· Maintain quality and urgency in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to understand the needs of sales reps and how that translates to success
· Understanding the life cycle of a sales representative
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of "America's Best Employers," the Forbes 2019 list of "America's Best Employers for Diversity" and is one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies. The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, the state’s #1 patent company and a certified Great Place to Work. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
Vivint Smart Home is aware and addressing the rapidly evolving situation with the COVID-19 virus. We want you to know that we are monitoring the virus and impact closely and taking actions to keep our workplace healthy and minimize disruptions to our customers. Now more than ever we appreciate the importance of coming together to protect families and their homes. Some of these measures that relate to candidates include virtual interviews, and work-from-home opportunities. We value you as a candidate and hope you and your families stay healthy and appreciate your support in keeping our global community safe during these unprecedented times. Thank you.