PrincePerelson & Associates Strategic Partnership & Development Manager in Logan, Utah
Strategic Business Development Manager
It is a rare opportunity to step into a critical position and work alongside a well-established, highly successful Executive team who has created one of Utah’s most high-tech innovative and successful companies. Today we are opening just such a position in to partner and build new and existing key Enterprise accounts.
If you are the person that strives to be the MVP on any team, and has an entrepreneurial approach to business, this might be the dream career for you.
· As the trusted point person for key enterprise partners, move the needle forward by developing the business needs of critical key accounts through creative, entrepreneurial ideas.
· Developing trusted relationships through expertise in product knowledge, excellent articulate communications, imaginative technical deliverables.
· Analyzing, researching, prospecting, initiating, presenting and implementing strategic ideas to support long-term key customer relationships and meet the Executive team sales goals.
· Onboard new partners and work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing Product Development and Executive Leadership to ensure excellence in client success.
· As the MVP we are seeking, exceed our expectations of what we think is possible, with what we never dreamed was possible!
The successful individual will have:
· 5+ years in key account management, 2+ years managing Enterprise accounts.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent technical skills with the ability to understand complex systems information.
· Possess an engaging, energetic attitude with a desire to be an integral part of an amazing organization and have a huge impact on the clients we serve with your contribution.
If this sounds you, we welcome you to apply.
PrincePerelson and Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.