InsideSales.com Business Development Representative, Field Enterprise in Lehi, Utah
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility.
Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
The Business Development Representative is a high-energy individual who will contact and qualify marketing-generated leads and prospective customers.
- Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Account Executives
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Present business solutions to prospective customers
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Work strategically with Account Executive counterpart to target, contact, and create engagements with net new companies and individuals
- Make 60+ calls a day
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Successful experience at new account development
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years professional selling experience
- 5+ years professional selling experience
PERKS | BENEFITS:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at XANT.